Nowadays, females are suffering from different problems, including breast issues. The unhealthy diet plans are responsible for hormonal imbalance, due to which the growth of the breast stops. Females are not comfortable with a minor size of breasts.
What is the definition of Breast augmentation surgery?
The other name for breast augmentation is also known as the augmentation mammoplasty. It is surgery that helps increase the size of the breast. It involves placing of the breast implants under the breast tissue or chest muscle. For many women, breast augmentation is a way to feel more confident. For others, it is part of rebuilding the breast for various conditions. There are different types of Breast augmentation surgery. It is part of cosmetic surgery, and cosmetic surgery in Ludhiana is very famous.
Different types of breast augmentation surgery.
There are several types of breast augmentation surgery.
- Saline breast implants: These implants are filled with sterile saline (salt water). If the implant were to break inside your breast, your body would absorb the saline and naturally get rid of it.
- Structured saline breast implants: These implants are filled with sterile saline (salt water) and have an inner structure that helps the implant feel more natural.
- Silicone breast implants: These implants are made of silicone gel. If the implant were to break, the gel could stay within its shell or leak into your breast. If you get silicone implants, you have to see a plastic surgeon regularly to make sure your implants are working correctly.
- Form-stable breast implants: These implants are often called gummy bear breast implants because they keep their shape even if the implant shell breaks. They are made of thick silicone gel and firmer than traditional implants.
- Round breast implants: These implants usually make breasts look fuller. Since the implants are round all over, they don’t typically change the look of your breast if they rotate out of place.
- Smooth breast implants: These implants feel the softest of all the different kinds of implants. Smooth breast implants usually make breast movement look more natural than other implants.
- Textured breast implants: These implants create scar tissue to adhere to the implant, which makes them less likely to move around inside of your breast.
The success story of the breast augmentation surgery of Roma.
Background of Roma
Roma is a school-going 12-year-old girl. All her friends in school and the neighborhood started growing breasts and becoming more like adult women. Her body’s growth left her out of that club. During the festivals and also at school, she used to be the butt of jokes and ridicule among her friends and cousins. She had to bear with snide comments that came from boys around her. She felt body-shamed. She wore padded bras to boost her breast size so that Roma would not be bullied anymore. She told everything to her mother. Her mother was also upset about this condition. She decided to go for breast augmentation.
Consultation with the doctor
Roma’s mother booked an appointment with the best doctor at Union super-speciality Hospital. After consultation, the doctor suggested home remedies and called for a follow-up after one month. After a month, there were no results, so the doctor told her about the breast augmentation surgery. Roma was slightly nervous but felt ashamed in her friend circle, so she agreed with the doctor.
During and after the surgery
Roma took a date for the surgery from the doctor. She came on the surgery day. During the surgery, Roma did not feel any discomfort because the surgery was performed under the effect of local anesthesia, and the team of doctors and other staff was really cooperative. She recovered from the surgery within 15 days and was confident. She is happy and having satisfying results after the surgery.
People consider surgeries as expensive medical procedures. Somewhere, it is true because some medical procedures are costly, but the Union Super speciality Hospital offers you affordable rates of surgeries, including breast implants in Ludhiana. Book your appointment with the best hospital to get the treatment cost-effectively.