Many people are suffering from the problem of hair loss. Hair loss is a common problem these days. Several treatments are used to prevent the loss of hair. Hair is another dead part of the human body. Hair is beneficial for enhancing beauty. To enhance their beauty, people prefer cosmetic procedures.
What is hair transplant treatment?
A hair transplant is a surgical procedure that removes the hair from the bald and thinning area of the scalp. Hair transportation is also known as restoration. It is used by people who have tried other types of hair loss treatment. People prefer the hair transplant treatment to increase their beauty. The best surgeons perform hair transplant surgery in ludhiana.
Different types of hair transplant treatment.
There are different types of hair transplant treatments. The two major types of hair transplants are FUT and FUE.
FUE surgery: FUE stands for follicular unit extraction. In FUE hair transplantation, each follicular unit is gathered from the scalp. These follicles are converted haphazardly. Your physician will take hair from the donor side. The hair is harvested with microscopic circular incisions. The FUE hair transplant is further divided into two parts: Manual FUE and Robotic FUE. A manual FUE hair transplant is done with a handheld device. These devices are helpful in taking out the individual hair follicles. In this transplantation, the robotic hair transplant device is used. The physician guides these devices. Medical technology gives unbeatable precision and accuracy.
FUT surgery: the full form of FUT surgery is follicular unit transplantation. It is also known as the stir method. In this surgery, a long and thin piece of tissue is taken from the back scalp. With the use of stereo microscope dissection, the follicles are collected. This surgery is performed under Local anesthesia. Your scalp is numb during the procedure, or you may feel some discomfort after the procedure.
Different types of hair loss treatment
There are different types of treatments for hair loss
- Medicines: Several medicines are beneficial for the treatment of hair loss. You have to apply these medicines to your scalp. The medicines for the scalp are minoxidil or Rogaine. Medication is the first step of every treatment.
- Hair transplant: In this procedure, doctors remove strands of hair. The hair is taken from the area of your scalp because the hair is thickest there. The provider then transplants those strands, embedding them into your scalp where your hair is thinnest.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment: After drawing your blood, your provider separates the plasma. They then inject this platelet-rich plasma into your scalp. PRP treatment can help slow hair loss and encourage new hair growth.
Pros of hair transplant surgeries
The hair transplant provides you with several benefits.
- Permanent remedies: Many doctors suggest different medicines and topical treatments. These medicines are temporary treatments. Hair weaving can be suitable for people with mild hair loss. The transplantation of hair technique of taking hair follicles from one part of a head.
- Enhanced the appearance: It enhanced the physical appearance of the human. The low density and baldness of the deteriorated self-confidence.
- Low maintenance: The maintenance of the hair after hair transplant treatment is very easy. You do not need to use any specific shampoos and conditioners for your hair.
Cons of the hair transplant surgeries
There are some limitations of the hair transplant surgery treatment
- Financial crisis: hair transplant surgeries are quite expensive. It can affect your budget. The hospital, named Union Superspeciality Hospital, is known for the affordable hair transplant surgery cost in Punjab.
- Challenges with the recovery: Some people get back to their work within a few days, and some face challenges during the process of recovery.
- Infection: In some cases, you may face infection because of blood clotting, swelling and inflammation.
The side effects of hair transplant surgeries
There are several side effects of hair transplant
- Bruising around the eyes
- Inflammation of the follicles
- Formation of crusts in the area where hair has been removed or implanted
- Swelling of the scalp
- Lack of sensation around the transplanted area
- Shock loss, which is temporary hair loss
- Hair growth looks unnatural
For enhancing beauty, people prefer cosmetic procedures. Hair is very important for beauty. At the Union superspeciality Hospital, you can get the best type of treatment with proper benefits and care.