The reason why people turn to plastic surgery can vary from person to person. If you or anybody you know is looking for Best Plastic Surgery in India, they can find many reputed plastic surgeons with years of successful practice.
If a patient is undergoing a reconstructive procedure, it can be a problem that they were born with or got during an accident. Surgery can range from cleft surgery for infants due to congenital defects to having a facial fracture repaired due to a car accident or having surgery for severe burns and many others. In these cases, the procedures are immensely required, and they are life-saving in nature.
Reasons, why people opt for plastic surgery, are:
To improve appearance: Some people feel that one of their features is lacking and they want to improve their confidence and self-esteem.
Physical deformities: These procedures are essential to correct some of the physical deformities and birth defects like cleft palate, jaw position, and teeth deformity.
Health issues: Some plastic surgery procedures are required due to health issues, such as breast reduction surgery for back pain or rhinoplasty to improve breathing.
Types of plastic surgery
Cosmetic Surgery deals with enhancing normal looks to aesthetically appealing looks for that ethnicity. It includes:
- Tummy Tuck
- Penile augmentation
- Hair transplantation
- Liposuction etc.
- Chemical peels
- Micro Dermabrasion etc.
- Burn surgery
- Hand surgery
- Oncoplastic surgery
- Congenital deformities like cleft lip and palate
- Craniofacial surgery like facial fracture etc
An ENT doctor specializes in problems and diseases of the ear, nose and throat. If you have a health problem with your head or neck, your doctor might recommend that you see the Best ENT Doctor in India.
Conditions Do Otolaryngologists Treat:
- An ear condition, such as an infection, hearing loss, or trouble with balance.
- Nose and nasal issues like allergies, sinusitis, or growths.
- Throat problems like tonsillitis, difficulty swallowing, and voice issues.
- Sleep trouble like snoring or difficulty breathing while sleeping, in which your airway is narrow or blocked and it interrupts your breathing while you sleep.
- Infections or tumours (cancerous or not) of your head or neck.
Home Remedy for throat infection
- Gargle with lukewarm water + a pinch of salt and turmeric power 2 times. After you wake up and before going to sleep.
- Take maximum vitamin c via citrus fruits.
Home Remedy for Ear pain
- Mustard oil- It is found that regular application of a few drops of mustard oil in the ear can prevent the accumulation of earwax.
- Onion juice– Warm onion juice can be poured into the aching ear to relieve the ear pain.
Home Remedy for nose infection
- Saline wash:Saline washes have been studied and proven to be effective, and should be the first line of defence. Daily use of a saline solution via the neti pot or other device to keep the sinuses moist.
- Take a stream:Hot water vapor can help moisten the sinuses. Sprinkle a few drops of eucalyptus or menthol in the shower and steam up your bathroom. Take hot shower, helps in loosening up the debris stuck inside the nose